Đà Nẵng Iran VS Hong Kong Match Analysis

  • Tạo bởi ádasd
  • Start date
Á

ádasd

Guest
Ngành nghề
Giải trí/vui chơi
Kinh nghiệm
Dưới 1 Năm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp
Không yêu Cầu
Yêu cầu độ tuổi
Dưới 30 Tuổi
Mức lương
5-7 Triệu
Iran VS Hong Kong Match Analysis
Match Time: 03-06-2021 21:30 Thursday

FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Iran VS Hong Kong

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Iran got 12 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.



2. In the last 20 games, Hong Kong got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 16.7%.

Watch the best football matches at soccer tips tomorrow


3. The handicap first odds of this game is Iran 0.79-3.5/4-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 17 matches, the home team got 15 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 88.24%; Draw win rate: 11.76%; Away win rate: 0.00%; Home odds win rate: 58.82%; Away odds win rate: 41.18%.



4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.87-4/4.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 161 matches, the home team got 95 wins, 13 draws and 53 losses. Home win rate: 59.01%; Draw win rate: 8.07%; Away win rate: 32.92%; Over odds win rate: 47.83%; Draw odds win rate: 3.73%; Under odds win rate: 48.45%.



free premium soccer tips Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Iran(92.0%), Draw(5.8%), Hong Kong(2.1%)
 
Tạo bởi Các chủ đề có liên quan khác Diễn đàn Trả lời Ngày gửi
V Đà Nẵng Có quán trà chanh hay trà sữa gì tuyển nhân viên hong ạ , em cảm ơn . Việc Làm 0

Về Chúng tôi

  • Trang tuyển dụng chúng tôi muốn xây dựng để hỗ trợ các sinh viên nghèo , học sinh doanh nghiệp tạo nên 1 kết nối cộng đồng lớn tại tp.Đà mong mọi người cùng chung tay xây dựng phát triển ngày càng mạnh để xây dựng thành phố Đà Nẵng trở nên hữu ích xã hội hơn.

THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ

  • Hotline: 0903510668
  • vieclamdn.net@gmail.com
  • Đ/C:81 Đường Đoàn Hữu Trung , Quận Cẩm Lệ , TP.Đà Nẵng , Việt Nam
Đợi xem Mật khẩu đây